The flashing DFS light on your Intellipure Compact indicates that it is time to replace the main filter or clean the DFS grid.
For instructions on how to replace the Pre-Filter and Main Filter in your unit, please visit our support article: Intellipure Compact Filter Replacements
To clean the DFS grid:
- Turn off the unit and unplug from the power outlet.
- Follow the steps to open the unit and remove both filters.
- Use a pipe cleaner or small vacuum to gently clean the wires on the high energy grid.
To purchase a new Intellipure Compact Filter Set for your device, visit our Delos Online Shop.
If you have already cleaned the DFS grid and replaced the Pre-Filter and Main Filter in your Intellipure Compact but the DFS light is still blinking, you may need to perform a quick reset on your DFS Indicator.
- Turn your Compact device on Medium speed.
- Press and hold the POWER button for 5–7 seconds to reset the DFS Indicator timer.
- The DFS indicator will quickly flash 3 times and reset.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact one of our Customer Service Specialists for support at email@example.com.