See below for instructions on when and how to replace your Delos Intellipure 468 Filters. We also include where you can buy the filter replacements for your unit.
Indicator lights (1), (2), and (3) on the control panel of your Delos Intellipure 468 air purifier let you know when it is time to replace the filters.
- Light (1): Change the Pre Filter
- Light (2): Change the Main Filter
- Light (3): Change the Post Filter
If the unit is in constant use, we recommend the following maintenance schedule for your device filters:
- Mesh Pre-filter: clean every 3 months
- High Energy Grid: clean every 3 months
- Pre Filter (VOC): replace every 6 months
- Post Filter (VOC): replace every 6 months
- Main Filter: replace every 9-12 months
The device should be turned off, unplugged and the motor should completely stop before any maintenance is performed on your air purification unit.
All filter and unit maintenance instructions are also detailed in the user manual that came with your unit, along with accompanying images to guide you through these processes.
Follow the steps below to clean the mesh pre-filter, and remove and replace the Pre-Filter:
- Turn off the unit and unplug it from the power outlet.
- To open the front panel, grab the lower panel on both sides and pull towards you. Then, using both hands, pull down slowly to disable the child lock on top of the front cover.
- The mesh pre-filter is locked into the front cover. To remove, use one hand to hold the front cover frame and one finger to pull the small ring and pull out the mesh filter. Use a small vacuum to clean the mesh filter as needed.
- After removing the integrated mesh pre-filter, you will see the replaceable Pre-Filter underneath. Replace as necessary.
- Re-install the mesh pre-filter in the front cover, ensuring all 10 locking tabs are secured in the holes. If all 10 locking tabs are not properly inserted in place, the front grille will not be able to properly sit on the front of the device.
- To reinstall the front panel, carefully align the vertically-protruding child lock tabs in place and move the front cover upwards to secure the tabs, then align the horizontal tab with the slot on the bottom of the unit.
- When replacing the front panel, press the top and bottom of the inside grille against the system to make sure it’s closed tightly and fully seated. There is a one-inch long plastic tab located on the bottom of the inside front grille that needs to enter the machine sufficiently to engage a power switch
Follow the steps below to clean the High Energy Grid (HEG):
- Follow the instructions above to remove the front cover of the unit.
- Turn the top level on the HEG (safety lock) from vertical to horizontal.
- Gently pull out the HEG and set it aside on a secure, clean and dry surface.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth or small vacuum to clean the HEG. You may also use a clean damp cloth to wipe off the dust on the High Energy plate and wires. If a damp cloth is used, the HEG must air dry before reinstallation.
- Reinstall the HEG with the safety lock lever on top and High Energy plate facing out towards you.
- When reinstalling the HEG, make sure the bottom front edge of the HEG is seated behind the plastic lip catch plate on the bottom of the device before the HEG is rotated to the vertical position and secured in place by turning the top lever. You may need to reinstall the HEG several times for it to seat itself properly if your machine is brand new.
Follow the steps below to remove and replace the Main Filter and Post-Filter:
- Follow the instructions above to remove the front panel of the unit and the HEG.
- Gently pull out the Main Filter and Post-Filter cartridge and replace it with new cartridges.
- When reinstalling the Main Filter and Post-Filter, ensure the Post-Filter is facing towards the inside of the device. The Main Filter must be pushed all the way to the back of the device towards the fan.
After replacing your internal filters, follow the steps below to reset the respective filter indicator lights:
- Hold Filter 1 button for at least 5 seconds to reset the timer for your Pre-Filter indicator
- Hold Filter 2 button for at least 5 seconds to reset the timer for your Main Filter indicator
- Hold Filter 3 button for at least 5 seconds to reset the timer for your Post-Filter indicator
- Touch DFS indicator button to turn DFS on or off
Where to buy
To purchase a new Delos Intellipure 468 Annual Filter Set for your device, visit the Delos Online Shop. The Delos Intellipure 468 Annual Filter Set includes (2) Pre Filters, (2) Post Filters and (1) Main Filter for your device.