After replacing the internal filters, follow the steps below to reset the respective filter indicator lights:
- Hold down the Filter (1) button for at least 5 seconds to reset the timer for the Pre-Filter indicator.
- Hold down the Filter (2) button for at least 5 seconds to reset the timer for the Main Filter indicator.
- Hold down the Filter (3) button for at least 5 seconds to reset the timer for the Post-Filter indicator.
- Touch the DFS indicator button to turn DFS on or off.
If the filter indicator lights are steadily on and the indicator timers will not reset per the above manual instructions, follow the instructions below to perform a quick reset and then a hard reset (if needed).
Instructions for a quick reset:
- Hold each button down for 10–20 seconds, one at a time.
- The lights should then turn off as the board resets.
- If the lights do not shut off, follow the instructions for a hard reset.
Instructions to perform a hard reset:
- Unplug the machine and then plug it back in.
- When the initial sequence of lights flashes across the touchpad, unplug the machine immediately before it can finish flashing.
- Plug the unit back in and allow it to finish the light flashing sequence.
- After the flashing sequence, your power button will be illuminated with a dim blue light.
- The machine may now be turned back on by touching the blue power button.
If you are still having trouble operating your Delos Intellipure 468 unit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your model number, serial number and a brief description of the issue you are facing, and we will be happy to assist you.