From the DARWIN App home screen on your mobile phone or tablet, locate the Navigation Bar at the bottom of the screen (left-hand side on a tablet) and follow the instructions below:
1. Tap “Elements”.
2. Tap “Rooms” near the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Tap the desired room to view its Elements.
4. Locate the Blinds Element for the desired room. Control the position of the blinds using the designated slider. Slide to the right to lower the blinds, or to the left to raise the blinds.
5. Tap “Open” to raise the blinds completely.
6. Tap “Close” to close the blinds completely.
7. Tap “Stop” to stop the blinds while they are opening or closing. Blinds will stop at the nearest rest point. The blinds rest at five equidistant positions: completely open, 75% open, 50% open, 25% open and completely closed.