If you remember your existing password and are logged into the App:
1. From the DARWIN App home screen on a mobile device, locate and tap the "Settings" icon at the top left corner of the screen. On a tablet, locate the "Settings" icon by clicking your family name in the top left corner and finding "Settings" at the top of the screen.
2. Tap “Profile Settings”.
3. Tap “Change Password”.
4. Enter the old password and the new password.
If you can't remember your login credentials, follow the steps below:
1. From the DARWIN App login screen, locate the password reset link at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap “Forgot your password?”.
3. Enter your user ID and recovery email to receive instructions on resetting your password.
If you are having trouble resetting your credentials, contact our support services here.