AMAIRCARE LIMITED WARRANTY
Americair Corporation warrants Amaircare HEPA Air Filtration Systems to the original retail purchaser as follows:
- The motor/fan part is warranted for five (5) years from the date of purchase under the following conditions:
- All other component parts (except filters) are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase under the following conditions:
- The Amaircare HEPA Air Filtration System has failed under normal use, due to defects in material or workmanship.
- The Amaircare HEPA Air Filtration System has been operated according to the manufacturers recommendations.
- The Amaircare HEPA Air Filtration System has been operated in compliance with the voltages specified on the product.
- An authorized Amaircare dealer or a service provider agreed upon by both the consumer and the manufacturer has performed an inspection.
- There have been no attempts to modify the Amaircare HEPA Air Filtration System from its original condition.
Actions contrary to the above will void the Amaircare warranty.
Amaircare HEPA Air Filtration Systems that have qualified for warranty and met all of the above conditions will, at the discretion of the manufacturer, have the failing components repaired or replaced or, at the option of the manufacturer, be replaced with a new system.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
The consumer may make a warranty claim by contacting any authorized Amaircare dealer. The dealer will then contact the manufacturer, Americair Corporation, to obtain a Repair Return Authorization.
If the consumer is unable to contact an authorized dealer in their area, they should directly contact the manufacturer, Americair Corporation, at 1 800 268 7732 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Repair Return Authorization.
To obtain a Repair Return Authorization, a valid serial number and original proof of purchase must be presented to the manufacturer.
RETURNING THE SYSTEM FOR WARRANTY INSPECTION AND/OR REPAIR
Prior to returning any product for warranty inspection and/or repair, the consumer must remove all filter components.
In the interest of consumer and employee safety, Americair Corporation will not receive any filter media that has left the manufacturer’s premises. Any Systems returned for inspection and/or repair with the filters included will not be received by Americair Corporation and will be returned to the consumer/dealer at the consumer/dealer’s expense.
Excluding the filters, the consumer is required to return all other original system components, including adaptors if applicable.
Due to issues of hygiene, consumer safety and the safety of Americair Staff, Americair Corporation will not accept returned products on the basis of buyer’s remorse.